On 24 March 2019, students went on the last hiking trip of the 50 km Challenge, jointly orgainsed by the Counselling Team and the Healthy School Programme. To complete the Challenge, students were required to hike over 50 km in four hiking trips, ranging from leisure walks to 20 km long journey. This year, the theme was ‘Admire the Landscapes’, which encouraged students to admire the picturesque regions around seven reservoirs in the New Territories: Tsing Tam Irrigation Reservoir, Ho Pui Irrigation Reservoir, Sham Tseng Settlement Basin, Tai Lam Chung Reservoir, Plover Cove Reservoir, Lau Shui Heung Irrigation Reservoir and Hok Tau Irrigation Reservoir. 61 students participated in the hiking challenge this year; with some of them joining the activity for two consecutive years. This activity has definitely inspired students to kick-start a healthy lifestyle.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Annual Swimming Gala 2019 – 2020
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects (2019)
- Melbourne and Brisbane Ecological and Cultural Study Tour 2019
- The 40th Anniversary Variety Show – Vitality
- CLSMSS 40th Anniversary Banquet – Celebrating Our Excellence, Igniting Our Future
- Other Learning Experience Day 2018-2019
- 40th Anniversary Outstanding Alumni Talk (2)
- The 40th Anniversary Homecoming Day