The annual ‘Other Learning Experiences Day’ (OLE Day) was successfully held on 18th April 2019. To foster the all-round development of students, enrich their school life, and nurture their positive values and attitudes, the school organized a wide range of activities of different themes. They included a talk on Reading and a workshop on Positive Psychology for S.1, a workshop on Financial Management and a visit to ICAC for S.3, community services for S.2 & S.5 and a Team Building Programme for S.4.
The interactive games and exchanges with speakers created a delightful learning atmosphere. Through these invaluable horizon-broadening learning experiences offered both in school and outside classrooms, relationship between students and teachers was closer while students’ potentials were developed to enhance their whole-person development.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- The 40th Anniversary Variety Show – Vitality
- CLSMSS 40th Anniversary Banquet – Celebrating Our Excellence, Igniting Our Future
- 40th Anniversary Outstanding Alumni Talk (2)
- 50 km Hiking Challenge 2018-2019 had successfully come to an end
- The 40th Anniversary Homecoming Day
- Celebrating Our Excellence Igniting Our Future 40th Anniversary Open Day
- Reach New Heights’ – Prize Presentation for Outstanding Academic Performance in the First Term 2018-2019
- 71st HONG KONG SCHOOLS MUSIC FESTIVAL