The annual ‘Other Learning Experiences Day’ (OLE Day) was successfully held on 18th April 2019. To foster the all-round development of students, enrich their school life, and nurture their positive values and attitudes, the school organized a wide range of activities of different themes. They included a talk on Reading and a workshop on Positive Psychology for S.1, a workshop on Financial Management and a visit to ICAC for S.3, community services for S.2 & S.5 and a Team Building Programme for S.4.
The interactive games and exchanges with speakers created a delightful learning atmosphere. Through these invaluable horizon-broadening learning experiences offered both in school and outside classrooms, relationship between students and teachers was closer while students’ potentials were developed to enhance their whole-person development.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- S.1 Information Day
- Walk on MacLehose Trail - 50km Hiking Challenge
- Annual Athletics Meet 2019-2020
- Annual Swimming Gala 2019 – 2020
- Sharing session of the Inter-school Healthy School Programme
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects (2019)
- School Commencement Ceremony 2019-2020
- Melbourne and Brisbane Ecological and Cultural Study Tour 2019