From October to December 2020, seven teams from our school participated in the Jumpstarter IdeaPOP! Entrepreneurship Competition organized by Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund. Students used technology and creativity to promote entrepreneurial ecology and entrepreneurship, and design feasible products or business proposals for society and enterprises.
With innovative ideas, two teams successfully entered the top 25 in the territory with "Robot Friends" (5A CHIU Chor-tung, 5A WONG Ching-yi, 5A CHAU Chun-yan and 5B LAM Hoi-ching) and “Automatic Toilet Cleaning System” (4A LIU Hiu-kwan, 4A TAI Man-man, 4B LUK Sin-man and 4D TANG Yuk-ting). They were provided a valuable opportunity to promote their proposals to the Alibaba Entrepreneur Fund Jury through speeches.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Healthy School Programme: Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop