The sudden COVID-19 pandemic took many Hong Kong people by surprise. With the rage of the Dandemic, maintaining physical and mental health is especially important. The Counseling Team, together with the Reading to Learn Team, the Health Education Committee, the Home Economics Department, the Healthy School Programme, and the Mindshift Programme jointhy organized a one-week WELLNESS CARNIVAL for students with the theme "Healthy Life and Fun" from May 20 to 26, 2021. The activity aims at spreading a message to students that a positive and optimistic attitude should be maintained while we are fighting against the pandemic. We hope that the activity could bring positive energy to our students and they could say "NO" to negative emotions.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Jumpstarter IdeaPOP! Entrepreneurship competition
- Teachers’ Day 2021
- CLSMSS Visual Arts Graduation Exhibition 2020/2021
- The "Play" It Forward [email protected] Game Design Competition
- CLSMSS Visual Arts Exhibition 2019-2021
- Annual Speech Day 2020
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects (2020)
- S.1 Information Day