Congratulations to LAU Tsz-ching, LAU Wing-yin and LEE Yue of Class 5D for winning the Harvard Book Prize, a prestigious award presented by the Harvard Club of Hong Kong Education Fund to recognize exemplary students all over Hong Kong. We are especially delighted to announce that LEE Yue has also received the Essay Award among all entrants of this event. Let us all express our heartfelt admiration to the outstanding prize winners.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Pop-Up three-dimensional flower Mother’s Day card making
- Afternoon ECA
- Christmas Singing Contest 2021
- Outdoor Learning Day 2021
- Cross curriculum activity of Astronomy, Physics and Visual Arts
- Sharing session on ‘perseverance and resilience’ by Mr. Daniel Chan Ho Yuen
- Annual Speech Day 2021
- Jumpstarter IdeaPOP! Entrepreneurship competition