“Element of the Month for International Year of Periodic Table 2019 (IYPT-2019)” in December
5 students from our school participated in the competition “Element of the Month for International Year of Periodic Table 2019 (IYPT-2019)” in December. The competition is organized by the Hong Kong Association for Science and Mathematics Education. It aims to promote students’ interest of learning Chemistry and develop students’ communication and science process skills through article writing with various presentation skills.
Prizes won by our students are as follows:
Best presentation 3B WONG CHING YI
Merit 1 award 5C CHEUNG TSZ YING
Merit 1 award 5A CHU LAI LAM
Merit 1 award 3A WU DEXIN
Merit 2 award 5C CHAN SUET YIU SHERYL
Congratulations to all award winners.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- S.1 Information Day
- Walk on MacLehose Trail - 50km Hiking Challenge
- Annual Athletics Meet 2019-2020
- Annual Swimming Gala 2019 – 2020
- Sharing session of the Inter-school Healthy School Programme
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects (2019)
- School Commencement Ceremony 2019-2020
- Melbourne and Brisbane Ecological and Cultural Study Tour 2019