Admire the Landscapes - The First Journey of 50km Challenge 2018-19
To kick-start the 50km Challenge this year, the first hiking journey was successfully completed on 20 October 2018. The programme is jointly organized by the Counselling Team and the Healthy School Programme. Students are challenged to complete 50km in four hiking trips. The theme for this year is ‘Admire the Landscapes’. Visiting different reservoirs in the New Territories, students admire and enjoy the beautiful landscapes, in order to boost their positive thinking and well-being. The first hiking journey began at Lui Kung Tin, headed west via Tsing Tam Reservoir, Ho Pui Reservoir, and ended at Ho Pui Village.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- The 40th Anniversary Variety Show – Vitality
- CLSMSS 40th Anniversary Banquet – Celebrating Our Excellence, Igniting Our Future
- Other Learning Experience Day 2018-2019
- 40th Anniversary Outstanding Alumni Talk (2)
- The 40th Anniversary Homecoming Day
- 50 km Hiking Challenge 2018-2019 had successfully come to an end
- Celebrating Our Excellence Igniting Our Future 40th Anniversary Open Day
- Reach New Heights’ – Prize Presentation for Outstanding Academic Performance in the First Term 2018-2019