Admire the Landscapes - The First Journey of 50km Challenge 2018-19
To kick-start the 50km Challenge this year, the first hiking journey was successfully completed on 20 October 2018. The programme is jointly organized by the Counselling Team and the Healthy School Programme. Students are challenged to complete 50km in four hiking trips. The theme for this year is ‘Admire the Landscapes’. Visiting different reservoirs in the New Territories, students admire and enjoy the beautiful landscapes, in order to boost their positive thinking and well-being. The first hiking journey began at Lui Kung Tin, headed west via Tsing Tam Reservoir, Ho Pui Reservoir, and ended at Ho Pui Village.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- The 40th Anniversary Homecoming Day
- 50 km Hiking Challenge 2018-2019 had successfully come to an end
- Reach New Heights’ – Prize Presentation for Outstanding Academic Performance in the First Term 2018-2019
- 71st HONG KONG SCHOOLS MUSIC FESTIVAL
- S6 Farewell Assembly 2018-2019
- “Element of the Month for International Year of Periodic Table 2019 (IYPT-2019)” in December
- 40th Anniversary Speech Day
- 40th Anniversary Athletics Meet