Admire the Landscapes - The First Journey of 50km Challenge 2018-19
To kick-start the 50km Challenge this year, the first hiking journey was successfully completed on 20 October 2018. The programme is jointly organized by the Counselling Team and the Healthy School Programme. Students are challenged to complete 50km in four hiking trips. The theme for this year is ‘Admire the Landscapes’. Visiting different reservoirs in the New Territories, students admire and enjoy the beautiful landscapes, in order to boost their positive thinking and well-being. The first hiking journey began at Lui Kung Tin, headed west via Tsing Tam Reservoir, Ho Pui Reservoir, and ended at Ho Pui Village.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- S.1 Information Day
- Walk on MacLehose Trail - 50km Hiking Challenge
- Annual Athletics Meet 2019-2020
- Annual Swimming Gala 2019 – 2020
- Sharing session of the Inter-school Healthy School Programme
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects (2019)
- School Commencement Ceremony 2019-2020
- Melbourne and Brisbane Ecological and Cultural Study Tour 2019