The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Parents and Teachers Association (PTA) cum Secondary One Parents’ Day
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Parents and Teachers Association (PTA) cum Secondary One Parents’ Day was held on 5 October 2018. Our Principal, Mr. KONG Yick-cheong, gave a welcome speech which highlighted the importance of home-school cooperation in developing students’ positive attitude. The Chairperson of PTA, Mr. YAN Cheuk-tong, and the Financial Secretary, Mrs. NG YEUNG Wai-lin, presented the Annual Report and the Financial Report respectively.
Mr. YAN announced that Mr. LUK Pak-ho was elected to be the parent representative for the School Management Committee for 2018-20. He introduced the members of the 2018-20 PTA committee and Mr. KONG presented them with Certificates of Appointment. On behalf of the school, Mr. KONG presented Certificates of Appreciation to parent volunteers who offered help in the Morning Reading Programme and the Heating up Lunch Box Service. Mr. KONG presented Certificates of Appreciation and souvenirs to the outgoing PTA committee members, Mr. YAN Cheuk-tong, Mrs. NG YEUNG Wai-lin, Mrs. CHIK TANG Shuk-sui, Mr. YU Tin-san and Mrs. LI SIN Wai-ha in recognition of their effort and contribution.
Then, there was a talk on ‘Parent-Child Intimacy’ given by the School Social Worker, Ms. NG Lai-wah, Jennifer. Parents were reminded that a close parent-child relationship was crucial in helping teenagers cope with challenges.
The AGM ended successfully after the talk.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- 50 km Hiking Challenge 2018-2019 had successfully come to an end
- The 40th Anniversary Homecoming Day
- Reach New Heights’ – Prize Presentation for Outstanding Academic Performance in the First Term 2018-2019
- 71st HONG KONG SCHOOLS MUSIC FESTIVAL
- S6 Farewell Assembly 2018-2019
- “Element of the Month for International Year of Periodic Table 2019 (IYPT-2019)” in December
- 40th Anniversary Speech Day
- 40th Anniversary Athletics Meet