Jointly organized by the Counselling Team and the Healthy School Programme, the 50km Hiking Challenge 2016-2017 had successfully come to an end. The fourth and last hiking journey took place on the Dragon’s Back on 17 March 2017. This year, participants were challenged to hike over 50km from west to east on Hong Kong Island. What’s more, they had chances to admire Hong Kong from a different perspective through visiting historical relics, meeting wild animals face-to-face, cleaning up the countryside etc. The programme which aims to help students develop a healthy lifestyle, had attracted 85 participants this year, some of whom were first-time hikers. The programme will be continued next year!
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- S.1 Information Day
- Walk on MacLehose Trail - 50km Hiking Challenge
- Annual Athletics Meet 2019-2020
- Annual Swimming Gala 2019 – 2020
- Sharing session of the Inter-school Healthy School Programme
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects (2019)
- School Commencement Ceremony 2019-2020
- Melbourne and Brisbane Ecological and Cultural Study Tour 2019