From July 25th to August 2nd 2022, the Healthy School Programme has launched the Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’ with the aim of improving students’ resilience. The workshops were divided into two parts: group activities and craft making. The group activities were designed for developing students’ sense of team work and positive attitude to face difficulties. The craft making workshop allowed students to develop personal skills and improve their own self-image. Students actively participated in the workshops and have learned to produce ‘Cloud-shaped Night Lights’ and ‘Floral Craft Pens’, where they are going to make use of the skills and prepare thoughtful gifts for the upcoming Teachers’ Day.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors
- The Third Dragon Cup: The Inter-Government Secondary Schools Multi-sided Debating Competition 2022
- Campus Writers Recruitment Programme 2021-2022
- Chiu Lut Sau Memorial Secondary School Visual Arts Exhibition cum S6 Graduation Exhibition 2022
- S6 Graduation Ceremony 2022
- A visit to Xiqu Centre
- Chocolate Latte Art Workshop
- Wellness Carnival