From July 25th to August 2nd 2022, the Healthy School Programme has launched the Post-Examination Craft Workshops ‘Stay Positive and Unleash Potentials’ with the aim of improving students’ resilience. The workshops were divided into two parts: group activities and craft making. The group activities were designed for developing students’ sense of team work and positive attitude to face difficulties. The craft making workshop allowed students to develop personal skills and improve their own self-image. Students actively participated in the workshops and have learned to produce ‘Cloud-shaped Night Lights’ and ‘Floral Craft Pens’, where they are going to make use of the skills and prepare thoughtful gifts for the upcoming Teachers’ Day.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- Annual Speech Day 2022
- Interhouse Dodgebee Competition
- S.1 Adjustment Programme
- Old Hong Kong Exploration Activities and Book Fair
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects 2022-2023
- Mid-Autumn Festival Lantern Making and Riddle Guessing Activity
- Healthy School Programme – Day Camp for Healthy School Ambassadors