To broaden CLSMSS student's' horizons and share their artistic talent, 10 of our S2 and S3 students attended the Jockey Club Student Drawing Competition of Hong Kong Flower Show 2023, which was held on 10 Mar 2023.
The competition aims to feature students’ impressive drawings of exquisite flowers, rare plants and unique garden displays in the showground of Victoria Park with a view to enhancing their awareness of conserving plants and the natural environment.
The theme of the competition is “Bliss in Bloom”. Participants may draw or paint any floral exhibits or garden displays in the showground to illustrate the theme.
More than 800 participants from 50 secondary schools attended the competition. 4 of our S3 participants from our school attained excellent results:
S3 CHEN Tsz-tung, Champion, Junior Section in Secondary School
S3 CHU Ho-ching, Highly Commended Award, Junior Section in Secondary School
S3 KONG Man-ching, Highly Commended Award, Junior Section in Secondary School
S3 CHAN Lik-hoo, Certificate of Merit, Junior Section in Secondary School
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- S1 Information Day
- Gifted Education Award
- Greater Bay Area Gifted Story-telling and Speech Competition & the Speech presented in Putonghua at the Hong Kong Gifted Education Teachers' Association’s Annual Dinner cum Keynote Speech
- 45th Anniversary Speech Day
- Pre-S1 Adjustment Day Camp
- Annual General Meeting of the Parent-Teacher Association cum Parents’ Day
- Perpetuate Our Spirit Across Generations. Embrace the Future with Solidarity – The 45th Anniversary Kick-off Ceremony cum Alumni Talk (I)
- 45th Anniversary Swimming Gala