Stress Management Workshop – Stress Tag & Go
Jointly organized by the Healthy School Programme and the Counselling Team, a stress management workshop, ‘Stress Tag & Go’, was conducted for S6 students on 4 October 2018. First, students were encouraged to reflect on their emotions and stress levels. Then, social workers from the Friends of Scouting showed students how to draw Zentangle. As our students concentrated on the drawing process, they felt more relaxed and agreed that their stress was relieved after drawing.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- 50 km Hiking Challenge 2018-2019 had successfully come to an end
- The 40th Anniversary Homecoming Day
- Reach New Heights’ – Prize Presentation for Outstanding Academic Performance in the First Term 2018-2019
- 71st HONG KONG SCHOOLS MUSIC FESTIVAL
- S6 Farewell Assembly 2018-2019
- “Element of the Month for International Year of Periodic Table 2019 (IYPT-2019)” in December
- 40th Anniversary Speech Day
- 40th Anniversary Athletics Meet