Stress Management Workshop – Stress Tag & Go
Jointly organized by the Healthy School Programme and the Counselling Team, a stress management workshop, ‘Stress Tag & Go’, was conducted for S6 students on 4 October 2018. First, students were encouraged to reflect on their emotions and stress levels. Then, social workers from the Friends of Scouting showed students how to draw Zentangle. As our students concentrated on the drawing process, they felt more relaxed and agreed that their stress was relieved after drawing.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- S.1 Information Day
- Walk on MacLehose Trail - 50km Hiking Challenge
- Annual Athletics Meet 2019-2020
- Annual Swimming Gala 2019 – 2020
- Sharing session of the Inter-school Healthy School Programme
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects (2019)
- School Commencement Ceremony 2019-2020
- Melbourne and Brisbane Ecological and Cultural Study Tour 2019