The S.1 Summer Bridging Programme was successfully held from 19th to 28th July 2017. The two-week intensive timetable of EMI subjects and orientation activities helped the newly admitted students adjust to secondary school life in the summer. Students enjoyed the lessons and activities very much. Most of them expressed that the programme provided them with a good opportunity to learn about school rules, meet new friends at the same time and prepare well for the school new term.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- S.1 Information Day
- Walk on MacLehose Trail - 50km Hiking Challenge
- Annual Athletics Meet 2019-2020
- Annual Swimming Gala 2019 – 2020
- Sharing session of the Inter-school Healthy School Programme
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects (2019)
- School Commencement Ceremony 2019-2020
- Melbourne and Brisbane Ecological and Cultural Study Tour 2019