The Health Education Team held Fruits Fun Share on 16th-18th May during lunch time and after school. Participants were required to make a paper craft of fruit. They could follow the instructions provided or do it based on their creativity to make their own work. A4-sized files and various kinds of fruits including bananas, apples and pears were provided to students as souvenirs after they finished an origami fruit. With the provision of fruits as souvenirs, we would like to encourage students to develop a daily habit of eating enough fruits. Developing this healthy eating habit, we do hope that students can cultivate a healthy lifestyle.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- S.1 Information Day
- Walk on MacLehose Trail - 50km Hiking Challenge
- Annual Athletics Meet 2019-2020
- Annual Swimming Gala 2019 – 2020
- Sharing session of the Inter-school Healthy School Programme
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects (2019)
- School Commencement Ceremony 2019-2020
- Melbourne and Brisbane Ecological and Cultural Study Tour 2019