Three teams of students joined the Hong Kong Student Science Project Competition held by the Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups on 18 March 2017 in the Hong Kong Science Park. They selected the topics they were interested in and underwent scientific investigations for several months. Their topics are “Whey Explorer”, “Phyto-plastics” and “Cloning Garden”. They presented their findings to the professors from universities smoothly and impressed the judges during the Q&A Session. The professors found their presentations outstanding and selected them for the “Best New-comer Award” in both the Junior Division and Senior Division.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- S.1 Information Day
- Walk on MacLehose Trail - 50km Hiking Challenge
- Annual Athletics Meet 2019-2020
- Annual Swimming Gala 2019 – 2020
- Sharing session of the Inter-school Healthy School Programme
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects (2019)
- School Commencement Ceremony 2019-2020
- Melbourne and Brisbane Ecological and Cultural Study Tour 2019