Funded by the Healthy School Programme, the Counselling Team organized the 50km Challenge, a hiking programme which aims to help students reach a state of physical, mental and social well-being with a focus on helping students develop a healthy lifestyle. The walk began at Kotewall Road. Then we continued on to the Pinewood Battery Heritage Trail, Pok Fu Lam Reservoir, The Peak Tower, Barker Road Station, Victoria House, The Peak Tram Terminal and finally arrived at the Admiralty Station.
Please visit the CLSMSS Photo Gallery for more photos.
- S.1 Information Day
- Walk on MacLehose Trail - 50km Hiking Challenge
- Annual Athletics Meet 2019-2020
- Annual Swimming Gala 2019 – 2020
- Sharing session of the Inter-school Healthy School Programme
- Inauguration Ceremony of Prefects (2019)
- School Commencement Ceremony 2019-2020
- Melbourne and Brisbane Ecological and Cultural Study Tour 2019